Our teeth positioning and jaws are connected to our sleeping disorders like snoring and obstructive sleep apnea which is affecting millions of people today. Obstructive sleep apnea is a respiratory disturbance which creates many further health issues like high blood pressure, stroke attack and depression. Improper breathing makes people feel drowsy during the day and has difficulty paying attention and breathing through their mouth. The solution to these issues is airway friendly orthodontics which can give the best results if treated at a young age.
What is airway friendly orthodontics?
Airway friendly orthodontics is a type of dental practice that focuses not only on teeth straightening and correcting a person’s bite but only improper breathing issues like obstructive sleep apnea. a new treatment method in orthodontic care. It helps in preventing obstructive sleep apnea anatomical risks. It also educates patients for suspected obstructive sleep apnea.
Benefits of airway orthodontics
Here are some of the benefits of airway orthodontics:
- It provides a good night’s sleep without any struggle to breathe while sleeping.
- It helps in healthy facial development of the young ones who get treated at that age.
- It reduces or helps in eliminating the usage of braces in the future.
- It reduces or helps in eliminating the need for jaw surgery in the future.
- It helps in overall improved health as it solves the issue of obstructive sleep apnea which leads to many health issues.
- It helps to breathe better, feel better and perform well in all aspects of life.
If you are looking for airway focus orthodontics in LA or airway focus dentist in LA, at Nikaeen Orthodontics we provide exceptional services of airway orthodontics. We have a competent team of orthodontists who will make sure you get rid of your issues. We also provide face focus orthodontist in LA.